Sales and Customer Experience Advisor
Are you looking for a career in a fast paced, exciting business where no two days are ever really the same?
We are looking for two Sales and Customer Experience Advisors to join our growing team.
The Role: Sales and Customer Experience Advisor
As Sales and Customer Experience Advisor your role will be to provide an excellent experience to customers, providing product advice, taking orders and maximising sales from inbound enquiries. You will look after existing customers and handle new enquiries becoming a product expert for one or more of our ranges.
- Handling a high volume of inbound sales enquiries by phone, email, online and social media
- Advising customers on products, providing quotes and taking sales orders.
- Manage your own list of key accounts developing the customer relationship and value.
- Maintaining accurate records on the company CRM system
Who You Are
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A great communicator who loves speaking to customers all day long
- A real team player, we pull together and make it happen
- Enthusiastic about learning – you’ll need to quickly learn our product range
- Highly motivated…energised and hungry to achieve great things – we are an ambitious team!
- Experienced in sales, customer service and working in a customer facing role.
- Confident with web applications
- You are highly organised, pay strong attention to detail and thorough
What’s In It For You:
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 STE
- Overtime and bonus opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance to be part of an awesome team!
Vuba are an award-winning manufacturer of resin products based in Beverley East Yorkshire. Established in 2009, our business is growing fast both and we need you to help us maintain our reputation for outstanding customer experience. We sell products all over the world, have a fantastic reputation among our customers and have big growth plans - Vuba is place where if you are ambitious you can really build a career.
Full ongoing training, support and development from the management team and director’s is provided.
Based in Beverley the working hours are 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday but you will be required to work one Saturday each month as part of your hours
Collaboration Is Key
The Vuba team is a family. We all have our own areas of focus, but it’s a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where we all pull together and do what needs to be done. We’re all about learning, finding a way and hard work
Paving The Way
Not only do we import our market leading marble product from Spain, but we develop our own products too, testing, manufacturing, branding and selling to both trade and DIY customers both nationally, and around the world including America, Australia, France, Dubai. We have new products coming out later this year and are launching in new markets. You can find out more about our award winning products at www.vubaresinproducts.com
A Human Approach
Customer service is paramount in our business, while our people are professional and knowledgeable, we are friendly, relaxed and flexible.
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- On-site parking
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Application deadline: 13th Feb 2022 to the 31st March 2022
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
Base of work:
Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
In return you will receive:
rates of pay
- Monthly and annual bonus opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in company social and events
- Continued training program