We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to to join Vuba as an Account Executive. Working in a small team, this person will be responsible for managing an existing client list, developing relationships with those customers, whilst also working on new business opportunities most of which are inbound enquiries.
Vuba is one of the most exciting and fast growing companies in the area, and our journey has only just begun!
Established in 2009 by entrepreneur Sean Scott, Vuba operate out of two locations, our head office in Beverley and distribution centre in Catwick, both in East Yorkshire. We’re proud to be a high quality British manufacturer and our products are now being used by people all across the world including UK, USA, Australia and Mainland Europe.
In 2021 revenue hit £10m and we have a plan to reach £17m in 2022. We are an ambitious, fast moving team and are becoming famous for being the best at what we do and delivering an awesome customer experience.
We are a brand that customers love and have built an incredibly loyal following on social media with over 50,000 followers, more than one thousand 5 star Trustpilot reviews - being part of the Vuba team means representing brands you can be proud of.
As an Account Executive at Vuba, you will:
- Ensure inbound enquiries assigned to you are responded to in a timely manner, quoted accurately and followed up effectively, adhering to the Vuba sales process and ensuring outstanding customer experience.
- Develop and manage your own core customer account list, building relationships with our customers and maximising customer value in line with commercial objectives.
- Proactively develop relationships with new prospective customers.
- Demonstrate good commercial judgement, negotiating profitable sales, protecting and growing sales margin in line with the company business plan.
- Be required to achieve monthly revenue and activity objectives.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A customer focussed mindset, we want to ensure we deliver the best possible experience so you are someone who knows what good service looks and feels like.
- High levels of organisation, able to prioritise effectively, maintaining accurate records and with good attention to detail.
- Resilience, tenacity and is comfortable in a fast paced environment. You have the mental toughness to keep going even in the face of challenges and are comfortable with change - the role and market we operate in moves quickly.
- Drive and creativity - focused on attainment of the business objective and quick to act in problem solving, finding a solution, and seizing an opportunity for the good of the company and its customers.
- Excellent communication skills - able to hold commercial conversations with business owners, decision makers and influencers.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate effectively on the company’s behalf.
Competent with IT - able to use MS Office and quickly learn our CRM systems.
Based in Beverley the working hours are 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday but you will be required to work one Saturday each month as part of your hours.
We are looking to speak to those interested ASAP and the right person for the role will benefit from excellent training and development and will have excellent earning potential with our monthly and annual bonus opportunities.
Application deadline: 13th Feb 2022 to the 31st March 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£39,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Standard COVID-19 precautions in place.
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
£20,000.00-£39,000.00 per year
Base of work:
Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
In return you will receive:
rates of pay
- Monthly and annual bonus opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in company social and events
- Continued training program