VALTEX Resin Bound 4 Bag Kit
The Vuba Resin Bound Superior Kit is a UV Stable, Contractor sized kit - perfect for application over larger areas such as for resin bound driveways. We have a range of unique aggregate blends to use with our Kits - including our Wonders of the World Blends. You can see those by the aggregates designated as 1-5mm in aggregate size.
Wonders of the World Blends:
We have called our blends the Wonders of the World Range because the colour choices are inspired from unique places across the globe - from Venice, to Norway and the colds of Siberia.
The products within the Superior resin bound kit are pre-weighed and ready for mixing. This contractor resin bound kit is perfect for driveways, gardens, landscaping schemes and public areas. For larger projects contact us for a special price. We have dedicated transport available which can reduce costs for significant orders.
Why buy the Vuba Resin Bound Contractor Kit?
This resin bound kit is completely permeable, complying with SUDS regulations.
The resin is manufactured under strict quality control guidelines.
You will be supported with expert technical advice, easy to understand product labeling and professional tutorial videos
We keep over 2,500 bags of stone in stock, and over 500 kits of resin at all times. Therefore, you will always be assured of speedy delivery times, and collection is available from our warehouse if required.
Each resin bound contractor kit weighs 106.5kg and is supplied with the following:
1 x Non-UV Resin (Pre-catalysed)
1 x Activator
4 x Bags of Dried Aggregates
The resin is supplied pre-catalysed, therefore no requirement for additional mixing processes. The kit size is 106.5kg, designed for a large pan forced action mixer. The aggregates are supplied in 4 washed and dried bags.
The coverage rates are as follows:
12mm = 5m2 per kit (Foot and Light Traffic)
15mm = 4m2 per kit (Vehicle Traffic)
18mm = 3m2 per kit (Very Heavy Vehicle Traffic)
Mixing and apply our Resin Bound Superior Kit is quite straightforward. We send out an installation pamphlet with each order, and more information is available in our Vuba Youtube Channel Guides, and product datasheets. However, see a brief description below:
1) Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from contamination. Mark out the coverage of each kit that you would like to achieve against a marker, such as a placing a piece of tape at certain points along a wall.
2) Mix the two part resin component separately until fully homogenous. This process should take 90 secons to 2 minutes.
3) Whilst you are mixing the resin, place the aggregate bags in a large pan forced action mixer and allow to rotate. Only let to rotate in a short period of time before adding the resin, excessive rotation of the aggregate will cause the stone to be 'ground down' which will release a dust. The dust will discolour the mix.
4) Pour the resin over the stones and begin to mix in the large pan forced action mixer. Allow to mix for approximately 2 minutes, depending upon the size and power of the mixer. Mixing times must be consistent and not too excessive, in order to prevent discolouration of the mix.
5) Ensure that the mixer is cleaned between mixes, and that the mixer is fully cleaned at the end of the day.
|Prod Name||Vuba Resin Bound Superior - Full Kit|
|Size||106.5 Kg Kit|
|Composition||2 Component Resin and 4 x 25kg Aggregate|
|Appearance||Aggregated Smooth Trowel Finish|
|Availability||Next Day Delivery (Contact to confirm availability prior to ordering if urgent)|
|Thickness||12mm to 20mm|
|Substrates||Tarmac, Concrete, Screeds, Vuba Cellular Base, Vuba Base Screed (Contact us for further guidance)|
|Ambient Temperature||5oC to 25oC|
|Drying Time||4-8 Hours Pedestriaan and 16-24 Hours Vehicle (Highly Temperature Dependent)|
|Product Parts||Two parts (resin & activator) and 4 x 25kg Aggregate Bags|
|Primer Required||Primer not required for Tarmac. Primer required for Concrete and Cement based screeds.|
|Technical Data||Refer to our Product Datasheets for more information|
|Coverage||5m2 at 12mm, 4m2 at 15mm, 3m2 at 18mm.|
|Typical Installations||Resin bound driveways, pathways, landscapes and commercial projects.|