Epoxy Floor Paints
- Epoxy Floor Paint Kit - Warehouse Concrete Floors (Ultracoat)
Two Part Epoxy Garage Floor Paint for Garages, Workshops and Homes£69.00 (exc VAT)
- Epoxy Floor Paint Kit - Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Floors (Epoxyshield)
100% Epoxy Resin Floor Coating for High Traffic Industrial Floors£47.40 (exc VAT)
- Epoxy Floor Paint Kit - Chemical Resistant Floors (EP Shield Supreme)
Ultimate Epoxy Floor Paint for Heavy Manufacturing and Chemical Resistance£54.00 (exc VAT)
- Food Safe Antimicrobial Epoxy Floor and Wall Coating (Hydracoat Silver)
Low VOC Water Based Coating with a Silver Ion Antimicrobial Technology£37.45 (exc VAT)
- Epoxy Floor Paint Kit - Waterproofing Epoxy Floor and Wall Coating (Hydracoat)
Breathable Epoxy Coating for Floors and Walls.£41.19 (exc VAT)
- Epoxy Floor Paint Kit - Anti Slip Epoxy Floor Coating (Ultragrip)
Anti Slip Industrial Epoxy Floor Paint for Ramps, Entrances, Wet Processing and Workshops£58.32 (exc VAT)
- Epoxy Floor Paint Kit - Permanent Line Marking (Epoxyline)
Epoxy Line Marking Paint£45.82 (exc VAT)
Epoxy Floor Paints
Welcome to our range of Epoxy Floor Paints and Coatings! We're often asked 3 common questions about epoxy floor paints, so we'll answer them here!
How do you apply an epoxy floor coating? Answer: Very similar to any other floor paint, besides the mixing process. All of our epoxy floor paints are supplied in pre-weighed kits. Simply pour the little tub into the big tub, mix for a minute and away you go! You get between 30 and 50 mins depending on the epoxy product to apply the paint.
Do I need special rollers or application? People will sometimes spread epoxy floor paints using a squeegee first for very large areas. But usually, you'd simply apply the epoxy floor paint using a brush and roller – we'd recommend our good quality medium pile rollers for epoxy paints.
How long does an epoxy floor paint take to dry? Well firstly, an epoxy paint doesn't dry like a normal paint. Our epoxy floor paints such as Ultracoat and Epoxyshield are 100% epoxy content, and cure by a chemical reaction cross linking the polymers creating a highly durable surface. Air drying is whereby a carrier agent leaves the product (water / solvent etc) leaving a much thinner paint film.
So buy the best, and buy it just the once – Vuba epoxy floor paints.